Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

"Death" Day Two Updates

* Some bastards registered a domain name ripping off the clever, catchy name of my blog. What's more is they are selling t-shirts to profiteer off of my tragedy. Can you imagine somebody viciously making buckets of money at the expense of others? I cannot. Oh, the humanity! But remember, this is the world's only "official" website giving you updates of my life in exile. Those sycophants at www.kenlaylives.com will NEVER receive my endorsement or help.

* But he held me and told me he'd love me forever!!! Now Dubya (through an attractive, yet creepily android-like spokesman) says we were just acquaintances.

"Q: What has been the President's reaction to the death of Ken Lay?

SNOW: I really have not talked to him about it. I will give you my own personal reaction, which is that when somebody dies, you leave behind those that grieve, and I think that they deserve our compassion. But I don't know, what do you think would be the appropriate thing to say?

Q: I do not know. I don't know him. The President was his friend, not me.

SNOW: No, the President has described Ken Lay as an acquaintance, and many of the President's acquaintances have passed on during his time in office. Again, I think that it is sort of an interesting question but not answerable by me."

That's not what you said to me by the lake on Naboo, so long ago...when there was nothing but our love...No politics, no plotting...no war..and you called me your friend, Kenny Boy. Dubya, what about this...and this? It hurts.

See our friends at Thinkprogress and/or Wonkette for more on this.

* Okay, I'm off to take a bath in my new diamond-studded, gold-plated jacuzzi deep in the lush forests of (OMITTED).




Comments:
Ken Lay was assassinated by the Bush administration because he had serious dirt on Bush/Cheney that he was going to reveal before going to jail.
 
You gave money to John Corzine and Bob Kerrey? I wish you actually were dead, you turncoat.
 
you are an idiot for not registering the name yourself. What were you thinking?
 
Ken Lay "Died" and now Jeff Skiling may get an extension from serving time (judge is considering keeping him free during his appeal). Do you think Jeff'y boy got the message to keep his mouth shut after Ken dropped dead and in return he may not see much prison time? This may be worse than the payoff of Marc Rich to Clinton.
 
nice
 
Excellent, love it! » » »
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
 
Best regards from NY! video editing programs
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?